Interested in purchasing our pants in larger quantities? Group homes, nursing homes, rehabilitation facilities, vocational services and others are invited to contact us to discuss your specialized clothing needs and to get information about special pricing that may be available. If you are interested in reselling our products, please visit the Wholesale/Reseller section of this website. For information about partnering with NBZ Apparel, please go the “Partner with NBZ Apparel” section.
About Our Specialized Clothing
- NBZ Apparel facilitates group purchases with organizations and vocational services, including uniform contracts
- Our brands are designed to address a variety of challenges faced by individuals and/or those with unique body shapes such as Down syndrome
- All fabrics are soft and stretchy for comfort and for many can be sensory friendly
NBZ Apparel has executed group orders through partnerships with Vocational and Residential organizations like Eggleston Services (pictured above). These group orders allow NBZ Apparel to provide appropriate and proper fitting clothing for the individuals they assist.
- Elastic waist – easy pull on pants and jeans
- No buttons, zippers or tags – aiding in independent dressing
- Stylish, great looking pants with belt loops, mock fly and a watch pocket for jeans
- A variety of denim colors and black dress and khaki options
- For every three pairs purchased, NBZ Apparel will donate one pair back to your organization
- We provide support to your organization to ease the ordering process