NBZ® Apparel belongs to a special category of businesses committed to making a difference in the world. Our high-quality dress blue jeans, casual blue jeans, black pants, and khaki pants are lovingly designed to promote independence, build self-esteem, and enhance the possibility of employment.
Along with other social good companies such as TOMS Shoes, Warby Parker, and Inkkas Shoes, NBZ® Apparel has a strong desire to help others and give something back. Accordingly, for every three pairs of our pants we sell, we’ll donate one pair to a wounded or disabled veteran or a person with special needs. Our mission is to make a positive change in the world. Over time our goal is to donate one million pairs of our life-changing pants. Find out what you can do to help. Please visit the Get Involved section to learn more.
What You Can Do to Help!
- Visit the “Get Involved” section and consider how you can help us make a difference in the lives of others
- Consider volunteering some of your time
- Purchase a Gift Card for a friend, family member, or someone you know
- Purchase a Gift Card for a stranger or someone you may never meet. Please let us know where you would like your generous gift to apply (e.g. a wounded/disabled veteran, a stroke victim, a homeless person or income-challenged individual, etc.)
- Pay It Forward. When you purchase clothing from NBZ® Apparel, you get more than a stylish, high-quality pair of pants. You will also be helping others as well. How is this possible? When you place your order, you will be asked to select which of the following you would like your purchase to benefit: ALS, Alzheimers, Arthritis, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down syndrome, Homelessness/Poverty, MS, Parkinson’s, Stroke Victims, Veterans, or No Preference. We will total all customer preferences from placed orders and once a quarter we will donate our pants as designated by our generous customers. For example, for every 3 pairs of pants we sell where customers list veterans as their preference, NBZ® Apparel will donate one pair of pants to an organization that benefits America’s veterans