Alex “Dip Down” Style
How is Downs Designs® Clothing Unique?
Your purchase of Downs Designs® brand jeans and pants includes our “In-Home Personal Fitting & Alterations” Service” for every pair ordered (up to two fittings). These fittings are an essential part of our unique service to you that guarantees the perfect fit every time.
Here’s how it works:
- We send several pairs of our jeans or pants to try on in the comfort of your own home (Up to two fittings)
- We provide instructions for any alterations that would be needed inside the box (save the box)
- You return them to us (label provided)
- We make the needed alterations and return them to you
- This service is only available in the United States
Our Alex “Dip Down” Style youth pants provide a unique solution for those who don’t like their pants pulled up around their waists. They come down low in the front to sit under the belly and come up high in the back for full coverage. They are made to fit a young boy approximately 7 through 12 years old but age is not always what determines the size, our sizes are based on hip measurements. Alex style dress pants have front side pockets and the back pockets are slit pockets with a button. Alex style jeans and dress pants have no front button, zipper or tag. The fabric is a soft, stretchy material. These pants fit properly where the knee tapers.