How is Downs Designs® Clothing Unique?
Your purchase of Downs Designs® brand jeans and pants includes our “In-Home Personal Fitting & Alterations” Service” for every pair ordered (up to two fittings). These fittings are an essential part of our unique service to you that guarantees the perfect fit every time.
Here’s how it works:
- We send several pairs of our jeans or pants to try on in the comfort of your own home (Up to two fittings)
- We provide instructions for any alterations that would be needed inside the box (save the box)
- You return them to us (label provided)
- We make the needed alterations and return them to you
- This service is only available in the United States
The Bridget Style youth pants are a part of our Down Syndrome Clothing & Apparel Line. They are a unique style for a young girls who wear their pants high around the tummies. Our sizes are based on hip measurements. The dress pants have front side pockets and the back pockets are slit pockets with a button. Our special needs clothing items are sensory friendly. Bridget style jeans and dress pants have no front button, zipper or tag. The fabric is a soft, stretchy material. These pants fit properly where the knee tapers. For the two new colors-See Casey Style. This would be the same as the Bridget.