How is Downs Designs® Clothing Unique?
Your purchase of Downs Designs® brand jeans and pants includes our “In-Home Personal Fitting & Alterations” Service” for every pair ordered (up to two fittings). These fittings are an essential part of our unique service to you that guarantees the perfect fit every time.
Here’s how it works:
- We send several pairs of our jeans or pants to try on in the comfort of your own home (Up to two fittings)
- We provide instructions for any alterations that would be needed inside the box (save the box)
- You return them to us (label provided)
- We make the needed alterations and return them to you
- This service is only available in the United States
Our Casey Style youth jeans and dress pants are a part of our Down Syndrome Clothing & Apparel Line and fit a more full-figured youth, but with proper fit where the knee tapers. They are made to fit a young boys and girls approximately 7 through 12 years old but age is not always what determines the size; our sizes are based on hip measurements. In efforts to make all of our special needs clothing items sensory friendly, Casey style jeans and dress pants have no front button, zipper or tag. The fabric is a soft, stretchy material. If dress pants are needed look at the Bridget Style in Black and Khaki.