How is Downs Designs® Clothing Unique?
Your purchase of Downs Designs® brand jeans and pants includes our “In-Home Personal Fitting & Alterations” Service” for every pair ordered (up to two fittings). These fittings are an essential part of our unique service to you that guarantees the perfect fit every time.
Here’s how it works:
- We send several pairs of our jeans or pants to try on in the comfort of your own home (Up to two fittings)
- We provide instructions for any alterations that would be needed inside the box (save the box)
- You return them to us (label provided)
- We make the needed alterations and return them to you
- This service is only available in the United States
Our Danny Style jeans and dress pants fit a more full-figured young man, but with a proper fit where the knee tapers. The jeans and pants have a high rise in front. Our sizes are based on hip measurements. Danny style dress pants have front side pockets and the back pockets are slit pockets with a button. These sensory friendly pants are soft and stretchy with no front button, zipper or tags. These are part of our Down Designs so they have been designed with the common body shape of individuals with Down Syndrome or for people with a similar body type. Plus, our “In-Home Personal Fitting & Alteration Service” ensures that you will get the perfect fit!